Search Engine Optimization Services
Marketing your business on the Internet with Search Engine Optimization, SEO, is an ever-changing endeavor. The top 3 Best Practices for businesses on the Internet include:
- Integrating your website with other internet properties (accounts)
- Making sure that the digital aspects of your business appear “open for business” with frequent content updates
- Attracting your target audience
It might sound fairly obvious but you’d be surprised at how many businesses lack this focus, and for a good reason … they are focused on their business not the marketing of their business. In order for us to accomplish this we offer three different types of SEO campaigns to help address different marketing budgets and business needs: traditional Monthly SEO, Do-it-Yourself SEO Coaching, and project-based SEO Consulting.
But What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization, SEO, is marketing on the Internet. It is often referred to as natural and organic, whereas Search Marketing, SEM, is actually paid advertising (Like Google Ads, Facebook boosts, etc). There are many different ways to implement SEO, sometimes different SEO techniques are recommended based on the current state of a business’ digital presence. SEO can be implemented with:
- Technical SEO – coding techniques to help search engines identify website pages and blog posts for search results, improve your positioning in search results, and improve .
- Content Marketing – optimizing or developing content for the website, blogging for business, social media marketing, email marketing, …
- Link Building – this is the process of building relevant links to and from your website.
- Integrated Marketing Approach – having an integrated plan for your entire marketing will help make each segment more successful. This is where SEO goes beyond website optimizations and includes the optimization of social media, video, paid advertising, and email marketing.
SEO campaigns are conducted on your website, your blog, social media, videos, press releases and even your email marketing to drive traffic and drive business. An SEO campaign can be broad or narrow depending on your target markets. They can include the development of content or can optimize existing content. Custom SEO solutions target your ideal clients. Geographic targeting is critical to get the right audience: local, regional, seasonal, national, or international.
Search Engine Optimization can include:
Remember YouTube is the second largest
In SEO: Content is King, Consistency is Queen, & Relevance is Everything. Always listen to what Google is up to. And if it sounds too good to be true you are probably going to be spammed.Kate Rafferty’s Rules to live by in the white-hat SEO industry
Search Engine Optimization
3-20 hours per month.
FOR: Businesses that don’t have time or staff to conduct SEO.
Each month time is spent optimizing your Internet Properties:
– Blogging for Business
– Create Content
– Develop SEO strategy
– eNewsletter Optimization
– Social Media Optimization
– Submit to Google
– Technical SEO
– Track Analytics and more
DIY SEO /
1 hour per month.
FOR: Businesses who want to Do-It-Yourself with monthly SEO coaching.
1-hour coaching sessions each month via phone/email:
– SEO Goal Setting
– SEO Road Map
– Content Topics/Schedule
– Accountability (for SEO)
– On Request: SEO Coding
– On Request: Posting
– Review Anaytics
FOR: Businesses with short-term SEO Projects.
Collaborate with businesses and marketing teams:
– Collaboration Meetings
– Strategy Sessions
– Implement SEO
– Website Conversion
– Train the Team
– Website Transitions
Pricing Plans for SEO and Social Media Optimization
- MONTHLY… THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO CONDUCT SEO!
- 3-20 hours per month.
- Discount rate for 10+ hours/month $65/hr.
- We will develop and optimize content each month to attract search engines and prospects – & convert visits into sales.
DIY SEO /
- COACH BUSINESSES DOING THEIR OWN SEO!
- 1-hour per month
- Do-It-Yourself SEO Coaching provides: Guidance, Strategies, Creative Content Ideas, Recommendations, SEO Accountability, Audit Reviews, and Training.
- SEO & Social Media Coaching is conducted via scheduled calls/emails.
Request Project Quote
- SHORT-TERM PROJECTS
- for ANYTHING SEO!
- SEO projects to: kick-start a new business, transition SEO to a new website, launch a new promotion, target a wider geographic reach, or collaborate with an in-house or virtual marketing team.
Payment of Services: Virtual Where accepts major credit cards; American Express, Master Card and Visa. All credit card process is secure through Authorize.net. And PayPal.