Why Social Media for Business?
Your Target Audience is on One or More Social Media Sites
Social Media is the ultimate referral based marketing. Not only can you engage directly with your customers or prospects online and expand your referral opportunities but your social media posts will act as reminders – when they can’t find your business card, brochure, or remember your company name.
The days of brochure websites is over. Now people expect a professional website along with other Internet Properties such as social media channels and video channels. Why do you they want to see your business on social media? People want to deal with authentic companies and brands. And they want to see testimonials from lot’s of people not just the few that you’ve posted on your website.
The key to a successful Social Media campaign is to focus on these three things:
Build Your Following
Social Media Services Include:
- A Social Media Audit is a methodical evaluation of your current social media and digital marketing presence.
- Branding your social media will is key.
- Develop a Social Strategy to focus on your business goals.
- Are you making it easy for people to follow your business?
- Implement and integrate your branding on your Internet properties.
- Give them information they are interested in
- Responding to social media – engaging!
- Not sure what to post about?
- Develop a content calendar that fits with your seasons and promotions is a must.
- Ghost-posters can post for you.
- Ghost-writers can also update your website or blog posts so you are driving people to your business.
- Imagery is critical, we can help.
Social Media Services Available in 3 Different Ways:
Social Media Consulting
You might need some help setting up and integrating your social media. Or you might some guidance to get started. Our Social Media Consulting Services will target exactly what you need.
Social Media Content Development
In addition to developing social media post we also develop the website and blog content that your social media posts link to. It’s always a good idea to follow the 80/20 rule and drive 20% of your posts back to your website or blog … in a way that makes sense. Our Social Media Content Development ghost-writers can help.
Social Media DIY Training
You are the expert in your subject matter. We can help you maximize your time spent on social media. We’ll discuss your current strategy and work together with you on a strategy that will bring some ROI on all the time spent on social media. Our Social Media Mentorship Program will give you the sounding board, experience, and data tracking you need.